The Hungarian Catholic Radio was established by the Hungarian Catholic Bishops’ Conference in order to help the proliferation of Christian values in Hungarian society. We take part in the mission of the Catholic Church as well as in maintaining and preserving the values of the Hungarian and universal cultures and our Hungarian mother tongue, within and outside the borders of our country. Our three studios were built using the latest technologies. Top quality digital studio equipment, programme editing and broadcasting systems are ready to meet the technological demands of the future. The radio’s launch date was May 30th of 2004; at first transmitting our radio programmes from Szolnok, at 1341 kHz. Country-wide coverage in Hungary started in the spring of 2005, when two new aerial transmitters started broadcasting the Hungarian Catholic Radio from Budapest at 810 kHz and from Siófok at 1341 kHz.