Palm 105.5 is a Independent Local Radio station based in Torquay, in Devon. Palm FM was awarded the local commercial radio licence for Torbay in September 2005, and began broadcasting in May 2006. 60% of Palm FM is owned by the Sunrise Radio Group, the remaining 40% belongs to Palm Radio Ltd.
Radioline gives to users access to more than 60.000 News, Sports, Talk, Music radio stations and podcasts worldwide. The user can easily find and listen to his favorite radio stations, and discover new ones according to his mood, location, musical taste and more!